We’re always looking for creative ideas and donations that help support the transformation of our young people’s lives. From high school literature, to gently used and new interview clothing, to tools and equipment, your donations make a real difference.
Cash donations are always at the top of our need list. Your support can mean the eye exam and glasses that have kept a young person from being able to drive, the college supplies to start transitioning alumni off on the right foot, or the field trip that inspires a career.
Thank you for your support!
YBMC Donation Wish List
New or used, we're always thrilled when our generous friends in the area donate items to help us better serve youth. This list isn't rigid, but the items that follow are ones our team would especially love:
- Paper plates & paper towels
- Plastic silverware
- Large freezer (deep or walk-in)
- Industrial kitchen appliances
- Printer paper
- 3D printer
- HTC Vive
- Clothes (everyday & interview)
- Gloves & hats
- Scrubs (all sizes, solid colors preferred)
- Feminine hygiene products
- Personal hygiene products (deodorant, soap, etc)
- Scissor lift (26' if we can dream)
- Chess clock
- Yoga mats
- Thermal laminator & sleeves
- Misc. arts & crafts supplies
- Crayola markers, crayons & colored pencils